Friday, June 8, 2012

Wedding Season

Well, June is here. That means one thing. It's Wedding Season. That really didn't mean anything to me until I realized how popular June is for weddings. Monday marks my one year anniversary, and in planning for that amazing day with my lovely then-fiance, I quickly realized there is a premium for June weddings because all the vendors are booked to their ears. We managed to get away with a spectacularly beautiful wedding at a great price. I liken it to the castle at Disney World... absolutely gorgeous in photos, and you don't realize the scale of it until you walk up to it in person. The photographer at our wedding did a great job, but one of our favorites is from our own camera—taken by my sister-in-law as my wife and I re-entered our home after a long day.


I'm really looking forward to shooting weddings this summer. As I reflect upon my own wedding day, and all the weddings I attended last year, I know the deep feelings of joy associated with that special day. As summer heats up down here in the south, aisles across the world will heat with the power of love and commitment.






No comments:

Post a Comment