Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Good Ole' Fashioned Fun

When I was young, one of my favorite things to do with my family was to go to baseball games. Decades later I'm still enjoying family-fun with my siblings, father, and my lovely wife. Honestly, baseball is one of the most boring things for me to watch on TV, but ironically it's one of most engaging spectator sports. Winston-Salem is lucky to have a great minor league team. The Winston-Salem Dash play in a new state-of-the-art stadium, and the few times I've made the trek across the state to see them play, all the seats are always full. The energy is high as a troupe of youngsters entertain the crowd with Bolt, the team mascot. The Dash are a winning team, both in their game record and their value to the city of Winston-Salem.











No comments:

Post a Comment