Monday, May 7, 2012

NEW: Updates thrice weekly!

The reason behind creating this blog was to observe my progress as a photographer through time. I have not been the best about updating it, so I decided I needed to change that. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (or near those days, anyway), I'm going to feature some type of photo shoot that I have recently completed, whether it's totally rad or not. Before long, there will be a wide range of images that showcase my point-of-view behind the lens. I hope you enjoy this journey as much as I enjoy piloting it!


This photo is me at a fountain on the campus of UNC Charlotte in May of 2012. The background doesn't quite show it, but there is an enormous construction project going on that will eventually house the new football stadium and related facilities. Kickoff is set for 2013 season.

No comments:

Post a Comment