Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Low-Light Theatre

I have been fortunate to form a great relationship with Winston-Salem Theatre Alliance over the past several years. The kind folks there have given me the opportunity to photograph some of their recent shows. The three shows featured in this post are Altar Boyz, Violet, and Avenue Q. Despite the fact a good theatre (such as Theatre Alliance) has bright lights, this type of work is considered low-light photography. Seeing me working quickly to get the correct settings in the camera is quite comical, but I'm pretty sure the actors don't mind me fumbling with my equipment! They're busy getting their own business in order. I absolutely love the choices Theatre Alliance makes when it comes to show selections. Please check out their website. More shows to be posted soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment